Whether it's just because or a special event, we customize your tan for your skin tone.
One Hour. $45
What to know before your appointment.
- Plan your tanning session a few days prior to any big event to insure the tan is settled in.
- Prepare your skin a few days prior to tanning by exfoliating with a glove and skip the oil base products all together.
- If you must shave do it 12 hours prior to your appointment, or better yet get sugared and keep those pesky hairs away longer.
- Come to your appointment in loose dark clothes, the spray will need time to completely cure for about 12 hours.
- You can wear a swim suite under your sundress, you want to avoid tight clothes that rub the skin.
- Remember that you still need sun screen, spray tanning does not have sun screen protectors in it.
- It's recommended to use your water base lotions and exfoliate well before your next session.
- Please call if you have questions, we are happy to help in any way possible.
To get your tan on, connect with Mary at 210-849-8637. She is text friendly!