Text or call Mary - 210-849-8637
Give your skin a nice even tone for your next big event or for daily wear.
We offer different levels of natural skin tone and color to get just the right color you want.
Here are some need to knows when your planning to spray tan appt.
- Plan your tanning session a few days prior to any big event to insure the tan is settled in.
- Prepare your skin a few days prior to tanning by exfoliating with a glove and skip the oil base products all together.
- If you must shave do it 12 hours prior to your appointment, or better yet get sugared and keep those pesky hairs away longer.
- Come to your appointment in loose dark clothes, the spray will need time to completely cure for about 12 hours.
- You can wear a swim suite under your sundress, you want to avoid tight clothes that rub the skin.
- Remember that you still need sun screen, spray tanning does not have sun screen protectors in it.
- It's recommended to use your water base lotions and exfoliate well before your next session.
- Please call if you have questions, we are happy to help in any way possible.